At origintrendy we strive to make our customers 100% satisfied with the product they’ve purchased from us. If you are experiencing any shipping or products issues, and you’re feeling frustrated, then please send us an email and our team will assist you right away.
=====================>> RETURN POLICY <<=====================
Exchanges: 14 days from date of delivery in like-new condition with no visible wear and tear. Buyer must pay for return shipping if not covered by our warranty against manufacturer defects and exchange is not due to our error.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the order you receive, please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: This warranty only covers manufacturing defects and does not cover:
- Damage caused by accident
- Improper care
- Normal wear and tear
- Break down of colors and materials due to sun exposure
- After-market modifications
No returns/exchanges for products with water exposure will be accepted.
DAMAGED ITEM / LOW QUALITY
For the fastest resolution, please include a photograph demonstrating the poor quality or the damaged area of the item. The most optimal pictures are on a flat surface, with the tag and error clearly displayed.
We will use this information to help you with your order, and eliminate errors in future.
====================>> REFUND POLICY <<====================
If you feel the product that you’ve purchased does not show the requirements that you initially had in mind, then you do have the option to request a refund.
Here are the circumstances in which refunds will be granted:
You can get a refund if:
- You aren't happy with your order: You’ve purchased your origintrendy products in the last 14 days and want to return them, we will process full refund as soon as possible when we receive the items from you
- The product you’ve purchased is completely non-functional
- You did not receive your product within 60 business days or 90 business days (South America) of purchase
Please note that refunds can take 3-5 business days to return in your account.
Kindly submit a ticket on our Support Center.